Whiterose Designs by Debra

Make Your Style Standout

Monday, April 18, 2011

Who Loves Mickey

I just adore accessorized children's clothing.  And boy have they come a very long way from when my children were young. 

I have been wanting to make some little outfits for my grandson, but he took a bit to grow and now he's making up for lost time.  He stayed petite for quite some time, and now he's right on schedule.

He's just turned 4 months old and he's right where he should be for sizing of clothes.  He's just outgrown his 3 months old outfits, and ready for spring and summer clothes.  I am just so happy that my daughter loves little overalls. 

 I just finished up my first pair for him, and since my lovely machine that my husband purchased for me over a year ago as a gift, I can finally make some really cute clothes.  My machine has all the Disney characters already digitized into it, so I can embroider quite a few designs.  I just love Mickey, and Winnie the Pooh.

So since my daughter does love Mickey, that's my first challenge I did.  You tell me what you think.  I am biased of course, but I just love how the little overall's for summer turned out.

I now have so many other ideas for more.  And my husband has come up with quite a few also, so as I get them done, I will post more, as this is one of my vintage patterns I was fortunate to grab up in my huge box that one day I posted about it.  I just love retro vintage anything.  And this little overall onsie, is just another reason why.

No comments:

Post a Comment