Whiterose Designs by Debra

Make Your Style Standout

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Clutter - Clutter - Clutter

I have mentioned before other blogs that I visit regularly and get so many creative ideas not only for myself but also that I want to share with all my blog followers, despite that they are few so far :(.  Hopefully that will change as time fly's by.

Today, over at Brittany's blog is not only a really cool giveaway, but also a link to an awesome site that will be a new best internet friend.  I am a really intense follower of anything that declutter's my life.  I feel such an inner calm when my life is organized and decluttered.


This link takes you to Brittany's blog with her feature on this site.  Then go to her link for the site to now declutter your life as well.  You will be in awe, as we all think we know all about organizing and declutter, but they really do have some really great ideas.

So what are you waiting for, get yourself up and on over there to make the difference of your life.  We all know how much better we feel when we are organized.  Let me know how it helped you, or what you think of it.  Pretty soon I will be doing a giveaway, and learn how to do that, so look out my friends, with the little amount of people that are follower's so far on my blog, it sure will be an easy one.  Ha Ha Ha !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment