Whiterose Designs by Debra

Make Your Style Standout

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fabulous Days

I am so giddy!  Today is one of those days where you have all things that make you happy.  First of all I got to have a day with my Grandson "Isaiah".  Here he is with me on our way to pick up some lunch for Grandpa.  He is my little sunshine right now.  He is just such a happy baby, and loves to make other people smile at him.





My other extremely happiness is that I was featured on Sew Many Ways.  Karen is so kind and presented my "Reveal" Page so nicely.  I am learning so much from her blog, as she makes things not only look so easy, but also reading instructions so easy.  I am so happy I found her blog. 

Sew Many Ways

Here's her actual link:  http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/ 

So if you have not visited her site, please hop on over and take a peek, she's awesome.  Thank you so very much Karen, you are so nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment