Whiterose Designs by Debra

Make Your Style Standout

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Long Days

It's amazing how life has a way of throwing some huge side balls at you.  I have been so busy with some new projects (sewing) to share with you, but for some reason my iphone is not sending my pics to my email, so I can upload them.

I have accomplished some great new things I have been wanting to try, and I am sure like all of you, it has such a huge impact on your moral.  It sure has for me, wanting to make me advance more & more.  I love when I have had this fear of something that actually turns out to be quite simple.  But the fear lies in the possiblility of failure.  Or at least not turning out to the level of perfection that you want.

So please be patient, as I will at least have them available to upload later today.  I refashioned a sweater from scraps of material, which I think turned out so chic & shabby, but my husband thinks it looks like a bag lady.  So once I get it uploaded, I will let all of you be the judge.

Another accomplishment was some material I scored at my local Goodwill, but also I really really scored at my local Joann's with a super sale I ran into.  I have some really cool projects I am putting together for my grandson and daughter.  So we all know what that means to get them accomplished.  Yes I have been busy with cutting out patterns and material.

Now another accomplishment NOT of myself, but my best friend of all, who lives clear across the country from me, just began her first blog.  She is on the top of my list of people I admire, as she works thru whatever is thrown at her, never giving up.  We support each other, even with such a huge distance.  I am so very proud of her and thankful for the real "chance" meeting we had to begin our friendship.

So off I go to get those pics uploaded so I can share with the rest of you my new projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment